Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Reference [Dismissed]

Go down 
+2
Revolt
Reference
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reference
Cadet
Cadet
Reference

Application - Reference [Dismissed] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:42 pm

What is/are your in-game name(s)?
Reference, i used to have in flames when i played about a year ago. (not the in flames you see nowdays)

When did you start playing Tremulous?
about 3 weeks ago, used to play really badly about a year ago

Which Australian/New Zealand state are you playing from?
NSW

Best weapon as a human? Best class as an alien?
Chain Suit / Rant or dretch

Worst weapon as a human? Worst class as an alien?
Probably MD / Marauder

Favourite map and why? Least favourite map and why?
Tremor, i dunno, jsut love it as aliens, good for dretching and gooning (which i'm learning)

Do you prefer playing aliens or humans, why?
Aliens, i seem to be better at it

Why do you wish to join Ks?
One of your members extended an invitation, so here i am, and also it seems like a respectable clan.

When do you wish to be trialed?
Any time you like

Please include any additional information here (optional):
Not particularly great i dont think, but hopefully will get much better quickly
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:01 pm

+1 from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:11 pm

hmmm if u can come along at some saturday or sunday night bout 6pm+ u might be able to get a trial (most of the time we r on at those times)
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

PostSubject: :)   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:38 am

I Like you honesty Smile
You seem not very confident in your skills but thats ok just might need a bit of practice
in my opinion i think u should play a bit longer get some skill up before you join out clan
but its up to you mate
ahhh... you say ur favorite class alien is dretch and rant k well rant there easy so thats ok
ud be good if ur good at dretch u could or should get practice on mara and goon because they
dominate the S1 im not on for the next month so i wont be able to keep an eye on you Sad
Good luck getting in and on your trials Smile i rekon we shuld least trial him Smile +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 am

DarkAngel wrote:
I Like you honesty Smile
You seem not very confident in your skills but thats ok just might need a bit of practice
in my opinion i think u should play a bit longer get some skill up before you join out clan
but its up to you mate
ahhh... you say ur favorite class alien is dretch and rant k well rant there easy so thats ok
ud be good if ur good at dretch u could or should get practice on mara and goon because they
dominate the S1 im not on for the next month so i wont be able to keep an eye on you Sad
Good luck getting in and on your trials Smile i rekon we shuld least trial him Smile +1 from me

oh we will be having a trial for him.
but im pretty sure he will pass it.
in the games i have been in with Ref, he is usually up the top of the scoreboard somewhere and he doesnt feed in the hope of getting kills.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Cadet
Cadet
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:31 am

Revolt wrote:
DarkAngel wrote:
I Like you honesty Smile
but its up to you mate

oh we will be having a trial for him.
but im pretty sure he will pass it.
in the games i have been in with Ref, he is usually up the top of the scoreboard somewhere and he doesnt feed in the hope of getting kills.

Which one aimbots, mr flames or in flames????
Back to top Go down
Reference
Cadet
Cadet
Reference

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 am

Chuck wrote:

Which one aimbots, mr flames or in flames????

mr flames.

thanks for the trial, after doing that, i realised how much i fair suck lol. i never thought i was particularly great, but i thought i was OK if you wanted me to trial.

i'll get some practice in and come back i think lol.
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 pm

i missed the trial? D:
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 am

Reference wrote:

i'll get some practice in and come back i think lol.

I'd like to see you in Ks when ur pro Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Reference [Dismissed]   Application - Reference [Dismissed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Reference [Dismissed]
Page 1 of 1