Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]

Go down 
+3
DarkAngel
Viper
Bumbull Bee
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:04 am

What is/are your in-game name(s)?
Bumbull Bee
/Revolution

When did you start playing Tremulous?
About a year ago (Littlelegs)

Which Australian/New Zealand state are you playing from?
NSW

Best weapon as a human? Best class as an alien?
Human - Shotty or Chain(Suit)
Alien - Rant but i am good at sniping and getting better at goon
Building for both Very Happy

Worst weapon as a human? Worst class as an alien?
Human - Flamer or proper wep: Pulse

Favourite map and why? Least favourite map and why?
Best - Sub or Tremor Reason - Nice bases to build on tremor and sub is awesome
Least - Pushcannon Proper Map: ATCSZ Alpha Reason: Vents

Do you prefer playing aliens or humans, why?
Aliens - My best class, AND I can build better the CC as aliens Razz

Why do you wish to join Ks?
Viper Razz
Seriously - Because : 1) BG will NEVER get in
2) Its go AWESOME people
3) It owns (Not like DK)
4) I want to learn even more from its pros
5) it isn't hostile

When do you wish to be trialed?
Never can give exact date - so when ever im on really - Ill just find someone who can trial me

Please include any additional information here (optional):
Well... I like building and consider my self good, when im needed I can actually go better then you think

OH and this is an Application AND sorta just something if you don't think im good enough to tell you Ks is My #1 choice when I am good enough
Bamn - Pwnage was there to
Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] Shot0030

Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] Shot0031
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:31 am

Bum, you're not the best of players but you have a really great attitude, you're smart and I see a fair amount of potential in you.
I'd like to be there when you're trialed. If you don't get in perhaps we could 'put you on hold' for awhile and wait till u improve?
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:26 am

Viper wrote:
Bum, you're not the best of players but you have a really great attitude, you're smart and I see a fair amount of potential in you.
I'd like to be there when you're trialed. If you don't get in perhaps we could 'put you on hold' for awhile and wait till u improve?

Hmm,

Ok.. Except I am getting good Very Happy those Pics are from yesterday - Beat Age, Vid & Casper Very Happy

But this was an application on the chances of getting in. If my rial goes bad I seriously don't mind, I will just prac and prac and prac Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

PostSubject: I like him :)   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:51 am

Yeha I like your attitude you friendly not a bad player and yeah you hate flamers SO I LOVE YOU
hes defs got my vote spose well see how u go in trials
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:06 am

even if Bee isnt up to scrimming standards, he is a pretty tricky builder with both teams :p
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:37 am

Revolt wrote:
even if Bee isnt up to scrimming standards, he is a pretty tricky builder with both teams :p

Thanks, I don't really mind not scriming for ya. I could still build but just being in Ks is a achievement for me Razz

DarkAngel wrote:
Yeha I like your attitude you friendly not a bad player and yeah you hate flamers SO I LOVE YOU
hes defs got my vote spose well see how u go in trials

Awesome!!!! Someone from Ks said IM NOT BAD Razz I used to think i sucked (When I was in DK) but now the past 2 days I actully think im improving, since I left DK I have something to aim for. So im improving Very Happy

I really appriciate your feed back guys, and hope to be joining the MIGHTY Ks one day!
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:40 am

Viper wrote:
I agree.
Keep training.
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:42 am

Xeno wrote:
Viper wrote:
I agree.
Keep training.

Ahh...

Oh well, so far 2.5+ Very Happy but still need to trial...
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 am

Bumbull Bee wrote:
Xeno wrote:
Viper wrote:
I agree.
Keep training.

Ahh...

Oh well, so far 2.5+ Very Happy but still need to trial...

always keep training, even if you get into Ks :p
we all have areas we need to improve on. (ie- i need to learn Md, dretch, basi, goon)
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:33 am

Spec good players and watch for 'tactics/techniques' they use to kill different things with different weapons.
Being able to dodge as a human, goes a VERY long way to getting into a clan, even if your aim aint so great.
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:07 am

Viper wrote:
Spec good players and watch for 'tactics/techniques' they use to kill different things with different weapons.
Being able to dodge as a human, goes a VERY long way to getting into a clan, even if your aim aint so great.

lol. Thanks for the advice, it really does help.

Dodging is what I practice when I join humans at s3. I killed a goon while naked Razz
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:10 am

Bumbull Bee wrote:
Viper wrote:
I killed a goon while naked Razz

Impressive. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

PostSubject: :P   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 am

Was he Afk Hehe na nice Smile u really do need goon practice Razz but ur an alright player need some improvement but yeah Smile Gj
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:43 am

DarkAngel wrote:
Was he Afk Hehe na nice Smile u really do need goon practice Razz but ur an alright player need some improvement but yeah Smile Gj

Yeh,

How bout every-time I see you (If you want to) for the next week or so we could go prac?

Goon is my worst Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:51 am

[/quote]

Yeh,

How bout every-time I see you (If you want to) for the next week or so we could go prac?

Goon is my worst Very Happy[/quote]

Yeah umm maybes not every time but id like to help so if u want we can umm problem is GAY CUNT GA FUcking RATS turned off book server
so we just have to find empty servers Dw shouldnt be to hard

In other words yeah ill help u lol! afro afro afro afro Razz should be good
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Empty Server = Tremulous 1.1.0
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Bumbull Bee wrote:
Empty Server = Tremulous 1.1.0

I dont think you can vote on it Im not sure umm maybe that was Gamespace Razz yeah ummm anyways well see cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops clown clown clown clown Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I love you No Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Wink
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:05 pm

lol kewl...from those kills he either has skill...or ks's alot...both things r good

has skills is obviously good
ks's alot is good cuz he lives up to the clans name =D
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 am

Slapme wrote:
lol kewl...from those kills he either has skill...or ks's alot...both things r good

has skills is obviously good

Hey,

Can I make a special request?

My Request: I train for 1-2 weeks then I have my trial. You can still trial me now I just wish for my application to stay open Razz Thanks Bumbull Bee
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:43 am

Considering the views of other clan members, your application will remain open until the 10th of October (giving you two weeks to train and recieve a trial.)
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:50 am

Slapme wrote:

No slap. Despite that being our clan name we still look for skill...
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Intergalactic wrote:
Slapme wrote:

No slap. Despite that being our clan name we still look for skill...

lol, That was skill not Ks Razz
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:56 am

Thanks for trial.

If I don't get in I will try again in like 1-2 weeks Razz

(I may I may not. I won bout 1/3 of the stuff)

Cya
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:33 am

you were trialled? When and by whom? Post demos please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:40 am

Trial completed, we'll have a decision by the 5th of October.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]   Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Bumbull Bee [Dismissed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next