Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - FrOsT [Denied]

Go down 
+2
Intergalactic
FrOsT
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

Application - FrOsT [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:08 am

What is/are your in-game name(s)?
FrOsT and Miniman

When did you start playing Tremulous?
Gawd ages ago, when Ks started and when SG was around lol

What previous clans have you been in? What positions have you held?
I remember SG and KS.. lol

What is your age?

Which Australian/New Zealand state are you playing from?
Aus, SA

Are you a better human or alien player?
Human for sure

Why do you wish to join Ks?
Old mates, back into trem

How often do you play Tremulous (aprox.)?
As much as i can but can only go on the computer on weekends soo its limited ><

When do you wish to be trialed?
Whenever preferably on a weekend

Please include any additional information here (optional):
Slap me u crazy bish accept me haha! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:48 am

lol i still dont remember you for some reason. Were you around when slap first created Ks and it was you and him? then you left? or was that someone else?
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 pm

who are you?
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:02 am

Lol, I left SG to be in KS with slap and intergalatic and draeke. That was like in the beginning of KS... I dont know who u are revolt but i am Miniman as slap knows me as but i am back in the game under FrOsT. If i could remember who was in KS and who used to be in SG i would let u all know but i cant remmeber. Its been atleast 3-4 years since i have played Trem but i am getting back into it.
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:07 am

Ahhh its coming back a little... Xeno was in Ks or something.. and.. Bodycount.... I remember Gibberish in [3x12] or something and |RisK| in Bamn i think... I remember pieces of trem like Bamn, SG does any SG people play anymore? lol
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:27 am

I think i kinda remember you. Anyway SG pretty much died. Im not sure why specifically.
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:26 am

Yeh me and slap and bodycount would always play together, i hope he remembers me.. Inter i certainly remember u and slap.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 am

Well we're all pretty inactive atm due to school but never the less we're still holding together perfectly fine. If you wish to join us be prepared for a very chill atmosphere during non-holiday periods.
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:32 am

I dont mind, i cant play during school hours anyways i can only play during weekends

Its just getting used to not playing during the week and playing as much as u can on the weeknds. Which is like 6-15 hours i usually play till like 2am then go to bed sometimes i stretch it but i try get the most out of not playing thru the week.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:20 am

Your best chance at getting a trial is to catch us in-game on the weekend and ask for one. Assuming your claims of past clans is true, why did you leave Ks?
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:48 am

MY GOD PPL U DONT REMBER MINI...
He quit trem cuz his parents thought it made him rage... Remember?? I surely do
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Hahahahaha, Yes Slap that was it hahaha,

I am now calmer and more quieter! Twisted Evil

Now im getting back into trem again lol

Slappy hurry up and accept me lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:16 pm

haha see if we can trial u this weekend, we're most active on sat and sun nights around 600 aedst
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 am

Lol do i have to trial? Im am still rusty loool

Ok ill be on sunday or satdays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Sorry about my trial, my parents went skitzo and have deleted every game and the computer is now only for homework. Sorry Guyz Sad
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 pm

were you raging at it tho? or do you just have harsh parents?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 am

Ah bad luck, I take it you're withdrawing your application?
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 am

no worries.
sucks that you cant play games.
there isnt any point in being in Ks now. lol
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 am

Umm yeh parents just went skitzo at me and then turned it off and next day they said all games were gone but they r still there coz they didnt do it right..

But yeh only thing is if they catch me then im screwed and i dont wanna take the chance coz i know it will happen..

Mmmm well i suppose ill just buy a ps3 and get over with it. Ill still be on forums and if slap accepts my msn addy then we shall be in touch
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 am

Good to hear you're interested in staying in touch. Perhaps you can come to some sort of agreement with your parents?
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Haha i doubt it... they arent your typical understanding parents...

Both been in the Army, Strict as like wont let me play after school even for like an hour, Now they are like psyco

Mum is a little bit less strict than dad but still im not going to do it... just probably get on when parents arnt home or something.. probably for like an hour or less....
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Is any1 going to be on at like 10am SA time on Friday the 20th March??? If so i could probably play for a few hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:16 am

Go to school.
Razz
Back to top Go down
FrOsT
Cadet
Cadet
FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:34 am

Clipsal begs to differ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 am

DAMN YOU!!!!! I WANA SEE THE PRESETS!!!!!! I dont wana wait til june 7th for them to come to QLD -.-
also MORE DAMN YOU!!!! i wana see wolfmother, faker, gyroscope and pete murray!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - FrOsT [Denied]   Application - FrOsT [Denied] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - FrOsT [Denied]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next