Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Discussions

Go down 
+2
F-Zero
DarkAngel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

Application Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Application Discussions   Application Discussions EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:31 am

Hey Guys
I was just reading over a couple apps and was wondering wether its Nessecery (cant spell) for some non-members to be able to
comment on them i find some people just want to be more destructive then others i dont think all should be muted but people im not
goin to name names u can read some apps if u want them Razz seem to just shut people down when in the long run
they dont actually get a say in what happens in KS so is it needed at all. Maybe all together they should be and the only
way they can get a say is to message a clan member or admin ur choice?

Ill leave it up to you guys to decide but yeah thats my opinion...

Nick
Back to top Go down
F-Zero
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
F-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Application Discussions   Application Discussions EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:10 am

your right Razz Razz Razz

but alot of the comments were deleted i think Question Question
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application Discussions   Application Discussions EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 am

mm ive addressed the issue
Intergalactic wrote:
As of now any personal attacks towards anyone will be deleted. If you have any comments about anyone applying, tell us privately.
hopefully it will stop if not i can always ban them xD
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application Discussions   Application Discussions EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Application Discussions   Application Discussions EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:46 pm

I like having others being able to post on the apps.
it has turned out to be a good thing, when trust worthy people have posted opinions/info about the applicant.
ie- when a ug player told us about an alias post. and also we were told about someone caught using hacks.

if someone starts abusing the right to post in there, we will just delete their posts, then warn them.
and if they keep it up... WE WILL CRUSH THEM IN TREM!
Back to top Go down
Jakesnake
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jakesnake

PostSubject: Re: Application Discussions   Application Discussions EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Revolt wrote:
I like having others being able to post on the apps.
it has turned out to be a good thing, when trust worthy people have posted opinions/info about the applicant.
ie- when a ug player told us about an alias post. and also we were told about someone caught using hacks.

if someone starts abusing the right to post in there, we will just delete their posts, then warn them.
and if they keep it up... WE WILL CRUSH THEM IN TREM!

Spare me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application Discussions   Application Discussions EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:44 am

You mean we should allow non-ksers to comment on applications? It has always been that way. Leaders will only give out warnings (that Inter has mentioned) if there are people just insulting the applicants/anyone else or going way off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Discussions   Application Discussions Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Discussions
Page 1 of 1