Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BANNED ARGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck
Cadet
Cadet
Chuck

BANNED ARGH Empty
PostSubject: BANNED ARGH   BANNED ARGH EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:33 am

Taken from BAMN forums

Despite doing the right thing and coming clean about aimbotting a month ago, I have now been banned from GA. Apparently you should hide/alias/Guid change/ip change than tell the truth. Whatever you do NEVER tell people it was you, deny it. I have been banned from GA for aimbotting on ANOTHER SERVER. Now i could say NO IT WASNT ME, cos i have a different IP and GUID now but instead i told the truth which Storma is now using against me to ban me perma. Since the CoC allows admins to ban based on evidence on other servers dont be suprised if you see many people being banned because there "enemies" set them up with namestealing/GUID stealing. I wont be doing it cos Storma has held it against me to dob me in to my ISP. But I know many people who will be doing it. Complain to telstra if you dont agree. That is all
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

BANNED ARGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED ARGH   BANNED ARGH EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 am

haha if only i'd read this 1 week ago, last week i was at telstra for an excursion =pppp
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com

BANNED ARGH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Stealers Old Forums :: Tremulous :: New forums: killstealers.forumotion.com :: Complaints-
Jump to: