Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spill Canvas / Rise against

Go down 
+2
BodyCount
DarkAngel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

Spill Canvas / Rise against Empty
PostSubject: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:54 am

BEST BANDS EVER from listening to the songs u guys posted i take it u wont like em
How about jacks Mannequin Smile FINE i know u guys get lonely www.*censored*.com XD calm down Xeno
Back to top Go down
BodyCount
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
BodyCount

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 am

um actually angel ive seen rise against twice live and i do like em ay they tear up the stage, i love a variety of music, punk,hardcore, trance, hardstyles, house, industrial, some rap, rock, its just that my faviourite music is metal, the intensity of a live metal show is like nothing else, except maybe hardcore...which ever it is i just live for the death circle Twisted Evil but then again i love my raves cause its like walking into a different world, just give me loud fast hard music live and i love it
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 am

BodyCount wrote:
i love my raves cause its like walking into a different world
100%love
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:17 am

WHat?
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:03 am

Rise against are good. havent heard of spill canvas
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 pm

BodyCount wrote:
um actually angel ive seen rise against twice live and i do like em ay they tear up the stage, i love a variety of music, punk,hardcore, trance, hardstyles, house, industrial, some rap, rock, its just that my faviourite music is metal, the intensity of a live metal show is like nothing else, except maybe hardcore...which ever it is i just live for the death circle Twisted Evil but then again i love my raves cause its like walking into a different world, just give me loud fast hard music live and i love it

the walls of death are better then circle pits.
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:03 pm

was in that. it was heaps funny. so many people got hurt and had to go to the ambulance area.
Back to top Go down
BodyCount
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
BodyCount

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:32 pm

yeh one of the crazier things ive seen was when i went to a hardcore gig (parkway drive and bleeding through) and me and some other bloke were kneeling at the front of the circle, and and people were running from the back of the venue and we were catapulting them on to the stage, alot didnt make it and got flogged but my mate ran so bloody fast and launched off our hands so clean he got launched right next to the singer, ran around him, patted him on the back, and jumped the security barriers and ran across peoples heads and shoulders to land right next to me, unbeleavable but true also when i went to see hardbreed and slipknot and the hatebreed singer got the whole floor to circle on a song it was insane
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:58 am

BodyCount wrote:
yeh one of the crazier things ive seen was when i went to a hardcore gig (parkway drive and bleeding through) and me and some other bloke were kneeling at the front of the circle, and and people were running from the back of the venue and we were catapulting them on to the stage, alot didnt make it and got flogged but my mate ran so bloody fast and launched off our hands so clean he got launched right next to the singer, ran around him, patted him on the back, and jumped the security barriers and ran across peoples heads and shoulders to land right next to me, unbeleavable but true also when i went to see hardbreed and slipknot and the hatebreed singer got the whole floor to circle on a song it was insane

i've been at a parkway and bleeding through concert.
it was fair hectic. so many people leaving the pit bleeding and hurt. hahha
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:22 am

Lol im going to Sounds of spring music festival in a month. parkway are playing rofl.. i dont like em that much im only going coz Gyroscope, grinspoon and British india are playing ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Wall Of Love   Spill Canvas / Rise against EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 am

BodyCount wrote:

Yeah Smile I love metal to im a bit of everything except that soft cock RnB shit some of its OOOOOOOOOOOkish but i LOVE SOOO Much wall of death but last may went to bullet of my valentine and dislocated my air in front row of wall of death some random guy put it back into place in the toilets and i did another circle pit XD went to doctors like a week later and found out id fractured it when it was put back in Smile Fair funny and painful If ur in melbourne you should come see Thursdat with me Smile Sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Spill Canvas / Rise against Empty

Back to top Go down

Spill Canvas / Rise against
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Stealers Old Forums :: Tremulous :: New forums: killstealers.forumotion.com :: General Discussion-
Jump to: