Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with questions for application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlele
Anonymous

Help with questions for application Empty
PostSubject: Help with questions for application   Help with questions for application EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Hey,

Some of you may know me from Tremwars and GA. Im Littlelegs or Bumbull Bee.

I am not ready to join Ks and this is NOT an application im just asking if anyone who knows can give me a few hints on how to improve. Also if anyone wants to give me a trial sort of thing to help me (not apply) just help if they are bored i would be delighted!

Also i am asking here because when i do join a clan (Which may take a while) my first choice is ks so.

Thanks for the help
Littlelegs/Bumbull Bee
Back to top Go down
Littlele
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help with questions for application   Help with questions for application EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:19 pm

By the way i live in wollongong. So for help i can do lan if anyone else does...
Back to top Go down
BodyCount
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
BodyCount

PostSubject: Re: Help with questions for application   Help with questions for application EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:17 pm

yeh i live in the gong too mate, just not sure how to setup a lan game, my advice to gain experience is to spectate the really good players on trem a bit and watch how they attack, defend etc, and try it out for yourself, if you see me on trem just ask and ill demo trial you and give u hints k
Back to top Go down
Littlele
Anonymous

PostSubject: Thanks   Help with questions for application EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:39 am

Hey,

Thanks for the help and the offers.

Littlelegs/Bumbull Bee
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Help with questions for application   Help with questions for application EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:38 am

Good people to Spec:

Anyone from Ks
Anyone from V [ARCH_ENEMY!!!!]
Anyone from UG [SUBARU JOE!!!!]
Liq3 etc. etc.
Heres the tremstats for TremWars #1. You can use it to find out how efficiant/good at killing/good at feeding the person you are speccing is. Tremstats

Last edited by Viper on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Help with questions for application   Help with questions for application EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 am

Littlele wrote:
By the way i live in wollongong. So for help i can do lan if anyone else does...
ah lan is where 2 ppl use same ip...i dont rly think some1 wuld come to ur house for a 1v1 xD we culd just book...easier
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
Xeno
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Help with questions for application   Help with questions for application EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:45 am

woa, I was just in the gong last weekend :O
I haven't seen you around besides yesterday Bumblebee when you were building on Karith Station.
If you want to impress (and get good!) -- master the Dretch and Rifle first!
Dretch: ground head bites, dodging, mid-air headbites, chasing
Rifle: accuracy & speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with questions for application   Help with questions for application Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with questions for application
Page 1 of 1