Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1

Go down 
+8
Nudie
Bumbull Bee
Jakesnake
Slapme
Intergalactic
Viper
inflames
Xero
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
inflames
Cadet
Cadet
inflames

AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Intergalactic wrote:
Can you garantee that you will have 5 or 6 ppl on the 3rd or is it just a possibility? Because on the day of the war it was obvious that you guys werent prepared and didnt want to play. Well... thats what im assuming.

I cannot give you a guarantee as one can never expect things to ever go to plan with anything, but i can give you a 90% chance of us having 5 members on. What gave you the impression that we were disorganised? the fact that we had 4 players? because the tournament states that there needs to be a minimum of 3 players to compete. I also totally agree that 5+ members is a much better game, but we are a small clan, so it makes things difficult. Mick was forced to use his mousepad because his mouse decided to not work. Now I'm not defending that statement, but he was obviously not playing to his full potential. Pwnage spontaneously happened to 999. These things happen...I can't be expected to be in control of things like that. Things like that just happen. Anyway, weekends aren't the best for us at the moment. If you guys can do the 3rd that would be great there will be a good chance of a good 5v5, but if not we can do the 28th keeping in mind that we will only have 4 players.
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 pm

9 is not possible on the 28th. Some members attend school and this is too late.
Back to top Go down
inflames
Cadet
Cadet
inflames

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Intergalactic wrote:
9 is not possible on the 28th. Some members attend school and this is too late.

Was this message left before or after Draeke confirmed with me in game?
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:33 am

before i think.. 8:30 is fine.. 9 is a bit late so yeah we should be right for 8:30
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:40 am

only a maybe for me. =/
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:59 am

whats the point of even organising this?
fg are just going to sit in their base the whole game again. it's just a waste of everyones time.
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Revolt wrote:
whats the point of even organising this?
fg are just going to sit in their base the whole game again. it's just a waste of everyones time.
nope. The game is 100bp and no time limit.. so no camping until end of the game. There will be 1 winner at the end.
Back to top Go down
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Revolt

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 am

no time limit?
(insert draekes post)
Back to top Go down
inflames
Cadet
Cadet
inflames

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:42 am

congrats and good luck against HG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1   AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AussieAssault Tournament - Round #1
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3