Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - red dragon [Denied]

Go down 
+10
Jakesnake
Intergalactic
.Minimum
Nudie
Slapme
Viper
[Ks|Falco]
red dragon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
red dragon
Cadet
Cadet
red dragon

Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 am

Age wrote:
What admins?

Well the members of Ks :p
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 am

what members of ks
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
.Minimum
Cadet
Cadet
.Minimum

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 pm

u ppl
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 pm

what u ppl?
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
Jakesnake
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jakesnake

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:53 am

Slapme wrote:
what u ppl?

sex partners
Back to top Go down
red dragon
Cadet
Cadet
red dragon

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 am

Slapme wrote:
what members of ks
Trial done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimmay
Cadet
Cadet
Jimmay

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I hope you got in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jakesnake
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jakesnake

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:02 am

verdict for the man yet ?
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:29 am

Just a notice to Ks.

If Red_Dragon gets in I'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 am

Word.
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:10 am

Sigh... Viper.... stay in Ks, I'm here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Ks|Falco]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
[Ks|Falco]

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 pm

i did like him but i love viper and if red is in then im going with viper
Back to top Go down
red dragon
Cadet
Cadet
red dragon

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 pm

You would not believe how unfair this is. Viper, you have no care for anyone but yourself. Age, You have slightly more care, but you still are spineless for lying about playing in America.

Give me 2 good reasons why you decline. It's obviously not my skill, so please do tell me. Also, your opinion viper means nothing to me, because look back on this thread, and all you have EVER given me is shit.
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm

True that.
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Red.

1. You got accused of hacks, yes there is no conclusive evidence BUT you still are under suspicion by lots of admins, including me.

2. You aliased as Joe. Trying to trick people into thinking you were him. UG tag stealing, Name Stealing. Would be nice to !ban you. But hey...

3. I don't want someone in Ks who treats members like that. Cool viper has maybe been a little OTT. But still, if he and kyle leave, I am pretty sure we may loose others. (Maybe me, Yes I know I am not good but hey.)

4. Over all I would not like you in this clan, as you would put such a crap reputation over Ks. Yeh, don't want that.

Anyways, I am behind viper. -1.
Back to top Go down
LowHP
Cadet
Cadet
LowHP

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 am

For all the above reasons. But Bee, there is evidence; Red_Dragon is Hilow/Stussy and there's a shitload of evidence for those two aliases.
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 am

LowHP wrote:

For all the above reasons. But Bee, there is evidence; Red_Dragon is Hilow/Stussy and there's a shitload of evidence for those two aliases.

First of all. You don't get to vote Razz

2nd of all. Ok -10.
Back to top Go down
red dragon
Cadet
Cadet
red dragon

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:24 am

Bumbull Bee wrote:
Red.

1. You got accused of hacks, yes there is no conclusive evidence BUT you still are under suspicion by lots of admins, including me.

2. You aliased as Joe. Trying to trick people into thinking you were him. UG tag stealing, Name Stealing. Would be nice to !ban you. But hey...

3. I don't want someone in Ks who treats members like that. Cool viper has maybe been a little OTT. But still, if he and kyle leave, I am pretty sure we may loose others. (Maybe me, Yes I know I am not good but hey.)

4. Over all I would not like you in this clan, as you would put such a crap reputation over Ks. Yeh, don't want that.

Oh, you see you see how spineless you are.
1. Accusations are not a reason for declining.
2. Trying to "Trick" people. Oh I'm such a bad boy. Saying trick makes it sound like I'm a criminal. Since I was getting bored, I decided to muck around... Do you seriously think I would play under someone else' name? Do you know how WRONG it feels and how weird you feel when someone talks to you, thinking you are what you aren't? I'd rather take my own fame TYVM.
3. Then what is viper doing here? Furthermore, it is similar to blackmail when someone says YOU CANNOT JOIN BECAUSE I WILL LEAVE!! You don't think that gives me many options? Or rather, a chance.
4. Not a reason.
Back to top Go down
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 am

red dragon wrote:
Bumbull Bee wrote:
Red.

Oh, you see you see how spineless you are.
1. Accusations are not a reason for declining.
2. Trying to "Trick" people. Oh I'm such a bad boy. Saying trick makes it sound like I'm a criminal. Since I was getting bored, I decided to muck around... Do you seriously think I would play under someone else' name? Do you know how WRONG it feels and how weird you feel when someone talks to you, thinking you are what you aren't? I'd rather take my own fame TYVM.
3. Then what is viper doing here? Furthermore, it is similar to blackmail when someone says YOU CANNOT JOIN BECAUSE I WILL LEAVE!! You don't think that gives me many options? Or rather, a chance.
4. Not a reason.

1. They are indeed not a reason to decline, but is a reason against your application.
2. Not tolerated.
3. Viper is simply contributing his personal opinion.
4. Is a reason.
Back to top Go down
.Minimum
Cadet
Cadet
.Minimum

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 am

I don''t think you should be in, not for the hackusations, but for the aliasing. Especially as such an infamous person as Joe.
Back to top Go down
Bumbull Bee
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Bumbull Bee

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:17 am

.Minimum wrote:
I don''t think you should be in, not for the hackusations, but for the aliasing. Especially as such an infamous person as Joe.

Yeh, next time try aliasing as .Minimum, no one will give a crap about that...
Back to top Go down
Draeke
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Draeke

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Application Denied.
Reason: Clan decision.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - red dragon [Denied]   Application - red dragon [Denied] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - red dragon [Denied]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2