Kill Stealers Old Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Poison [Accepted]

Go down 
+6
Slapme
Intergalactic
Nudie
Poison
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poison
Cadet
Cadet
Poison

Application - Poison [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 am

What are your previously used in-game names (list all of your main ones)?
Poison, Geoffgraphy (NO PLZ DON'T GET CONFUSED WITH GEOPHRAY)

Were you recommended by a Ks member to join this clan?
No

When did you start playing Tremulous?
Since 10? Though i quitted for a year or so.

What previous clans have you been in? What positions have you held?
-AHs-, |FG|, +Ps+ (co-leader)

What is your age?

Which Australian/New Zealand state are you playing from?
Australia, Victoria

Have you ever used cheats (this includes but is not limited to aimbots, triggerbots, wallhacks) to play Tremulous?
Nope. I'm a good little boy Very Happy

Why do you wish to join Ks?
Friendly environment? Also got respect for the clan

How long have you played Tremulous including and not including breaks?
Including Breaks, 3 years. Not Including breaks, about 2 years

How often do you play Tremulous per week (approx.)?
Not much really, asian parents don't help. At least am able to sneak an hour or two here and there (during school days). During holidays, you'll see me on quite a bit.

When do you wish to be trialed?*
Two weeks from now, at the latest 4 weeks from now.

Please include any additional information here (optional):
Just that I'm cool Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:20 am

Yay Poison
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 am

Poison wrote:
What are your previously used in-game names (list all of your main ones)?
Geoffgraphy

What previous clans have you been in? What positions have you held?
-AHs-, |FG|, +Ps+ (co-leader)

What is your age?

Have you ever used cheats (this includes but is not limited to aimbots, triggerbots, wallhacks) to play Tremulous?
Nope. I'm a good little boy Very Happy

How often do you play Tremulous per week (approx.)?
Not much really, asian parents don't help.

Using the name "Geoffgraphy" will cause confusion in the clan and in people looking upon the clan. No.
"Since 10" isn't quite a sentence.
He's only really been in fail clans - not only does he not have much clan experience, he also has learnt to play in bad clans... hence he might play badly as a team member in general.
He's a good little boy who tried and failed to use sex appeal to enter our clan.
He has Asian parents.

Almost all of those are valid negatives.

On the up side he's been playing for ages and could quite honestly be pro! Trial!
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 am

Rofls Viper,
Back to top Go down
Poison
Cadet
Cadet
Poison

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 am

Viper, you are the most, wierdest summariser and commentator Razz sex appeal rofl. Ahh dw I am a good team player. I understand with Geoffgraphy, I'll use Poison more if i get in. Lol I'll assure you i adapt quite easily, I have had my practices Wink And when did clans judge a person by nerdiness xD
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 am

I try rofl Very Happy Looking forward to your trial. Guys; if you read this shall we do some trialing tonighttttttttt??
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 am

Yas, then pump me up. =]
Back to top Go down
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 am

Poison wrote:

Let me get this straight, you've been playing Trem for 1999 years?

Afaik, Trem has only been around for a bit less that long.
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 am

Age wrote:
Poison wrote:

Let me get this straight, you've been playing Trem for 1999 years?

Afaik, Trem has only been around for a bit less that long.
yeah only a few years less
Back to top Go down
Slapme
General
General
Slapme

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:01 am

lolol hey geoff,

ah i know poison irl, he's nice and he's smart...viper he has common sense so no he wont play badly as a teammate..u tell him to go left and he'll go left u say right and he goes right.
Back to top Go down
https://ksclan.darkbb.com
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:35 am

Slapme wrote:
viper he has common sense so no he wont play badly as a teammate..u tell him to go left and he'll go left u say right and he goes right.
That's not common sense at all. You fucking deadshit.

<3
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:08 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
[Ks|Falco]
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
[Ks|Falco]

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Viper wrote:
Slapme wrote:
viper he has common sense so no he wont play badly as a teammate..u tell him to go left and he'll go left u say right and he goes right.

<3

ahahahhahaha isn't common sense where if your a dishwasher at work u see a dirty dish you wash it instead of asking what do i do with this. what you said slap is what you tell a dog to do aka rodo's mum lol
Back to top Go down
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Intergalactic

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:32 pm

[Ks|Falco] wrote:
Viper wrote:
Slapme wrote:

<3

ahahahhahaha isn't common sense where if your a dishwasher at work u see a dirty dish you wash it instead of asking what do i do with this. what you said slap is what you tell a dog to do aka my mum lol
Fix'd <3
Back to top Go down
Jakesnake
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jakesnake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Slapme wrote:
lolol hey geoff,

ah i know poison irl, he's nice and he's smart...viper he has common sense so no he wont play badly as a teammate..u tell him to go left and he'll go left u say right and he goes right.

does he go up if you tell him at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Jakesnake wrote:

Did anyone else "wtf?" ?

[Ks|Falco] wrote:

ahahahhahaha isn't common sense where if your a dishwasher at work u see a dirty dish you wash it instead of asking what do i do with this.

Yeah common sense would be being able to make sound decisions even if they're out-of-the-norm, on the fly and without input from others.
Common sense would be to realise that your team isn't checking behind itself, say. And instead of stopping and typing GUYS WE R NOT CHEKN BEHIND US - You take it upon yourself to do the checking. You don't get caught up in the moment and spam that luci, hitting others into the alien base, just because everyone else is. You don't decon that RC without warning just because YOU thought it was a good time. etc.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jakesnake
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Jakesnake

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:03 am

Viper wrote:
Jakesnake wrote:

Did anyone else "wtf?" ?

[Ks|Falco] wrote:

ahahahhahaha isn't common sense where if your a dishwasher at work u see a dirty dish you wash it instead of asking what do i do with this.

Yeah common sense would be being able to make sound decisions even if they're out-of-the-norm, on the fly and without input from others.
Common sense would be to realise that your team isn't checking behind itself, say. And instead of stopping and typing GUYS WE R NOT CHEKN BEHIND US - You take it upon yourself to do the checking. You don't get caught up in the moment and spam that luci, hitting others into the alien base, just because everyone else is. You don't decon that RC without warning just because YOU thought it was a good time. etc.
Spoiler:

i wtf'd when i thought of it so i posted
Back to top Go down
Poison
Cadet
Cadet
Poison

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Anyway, about my trialing time, I'm hoping to do it asap starting from Monday the 21st, because the longer this holiday goes the busier i'll be (yeah i know... wierd huh). Smile I'll await your call. Oh btw best time, like absolute best is around the 5pm mark, because I can only use the computers at the factory and they're occupied until 5-ish.
Back to top Go down
.Minimum
Cadet
Cadet
.Minimum

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:55 am

Viper, I did a major WTF.

When its to do with jakesnake, everything is WTF.
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:59 am

I lol at jake...
Back to top Go down
.Minimum
Cadet
Cadet
.Minimum

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:00 am

inorite. Almost as funny as jacky.

'Post your CORRECTIONS HERE !'
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Poison wrote:
Oh btw best time, like absolute best is around the 5pm mark, because I can only use the computers at the factory and they're occupied until 5-ish.

So... how often do you actually play then? When do you actually have access to Trem?
A better answer would be nice. Perhaps an in depth explanation?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nudie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nudie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 am

His holidays started. So... trial him?
Back to top Go down
Viper
General
General
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 am

Thanks for trialing. We'll have a result for you before the 29th of September.
Back to top Go down
.Minimum
Cadet
Cadet
.Minimum

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 am

I don't think if this counts for much, but I think he should definitely be in. He went fair good against Viper (Even if he was 'A Drone'), and he seems pretty awesome from what I know of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Poison [Accepted]   Application - Poison [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Poison [Accepted]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next