New Forums at killstealers.forumotion.com
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spill Canvas / Rise against

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-08-31
Age : 25
Location : Aust-Rail-iee-arr

PostSubject: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:54 am

BEST BANDS EVER from listening to the songs u guys posted i take it u wont like em
How about jacks Mannequin Smile FINE i know u guys get lonely www.*censored*.com XD calm down Xeno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BodyCount
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 31
Location : outside your window.....

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 am

um actually angel ive seen rise against twice live and i do like em ay they tear up the stage, i love a variety of music, punk,hardcore, trance, hardstyles, house, industrial, some rap, rock, its just that my faviourite music is metal, the intensity of a live metal show is like nothing else, except maybe hardcore...which ever it is i just live for the death circle Twisted Evil but then again i love my raves cause its like walking into a different world, just give me loud fast hard music live and i love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viper
General
General
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 am

BodyCount wrote:
i love my raves cause its like walking into a different world
100%love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeno
Lieutenant
Lieutenant


Posts : 247
Join date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:17 am

WHat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Posts : 926
Join date : 2008-05-17
Location : Brisbane..................

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:03 am

Rise against are good. havent heard of spill canvas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Posts : 997
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 pm

BodyCount wrote:
um actually angel ive seen rise against twice live and i do like em ay they tear up the stage, i love a variety of music, punk,hardcore, trance, hardstyles, house, industrial, some rap, rock, its just that my faviourite music is metal, the intensity of a live metal show is like nothing else, except maybe hardcore...which ever it is i just live for the death circle Twisted Evil but then again i love my raves cause its like walking into a different world, just give me loud fast hard music live and i love it

the walls of death are better then circle pits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Posts : 997
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:03 pm




was in that. it was heaps funny. so many people got hurt and had to go to the ambulance area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BodyCount
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2008-05-18
Age : 31
Location : outside your window.....

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:32 pm

yeh one of the crazier things ive seen was when i went to a hardcore gig (parkway drive and bleeding through) and me and some other bloke were kneeling at the front of the circle, and and people were running from the back of the venue and we were catapulting them on to the stage, alot didnt make it and got flogged but my mate ran so bloody fast and launched off our hands so clean he got launched right next to the singer, ran around him, patted him on the back, and jumped the security barriers and ran across peoples heads and shoulders to land right next to me, unbeleavable but true also when i went to see hardbreed and slipknot and the hatebreed singer got the whole floor to circle on a song it was insane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revolt
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Posts : 997
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:58 am

BodyCount wrote:
yeh one of the crazier things ive seen was when i went to a hardcore gig (parkway drive and bleeding through) and me and some other bloke were kneeling at the front of the circle, and and people were running from the back of the venue and we were catapulting them on to the stage, alot didnt make it and got flogged but my mate ran so bloody fast and launched off our hands so clean he got launched right next to the singer, ran around him, patted him on the back, and jumped the security barriers and ran across peoples heads and shoulders to land right next to me, unbeleavable but true also when i went to see hardbreed and slipknot and the hatebreed singer got the whole floor to circle on a song it was insane




i've been at a parkway and bleeding through concert.
it was fair hectic. so many people leaving the pit bleeding and hurt. hahha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intergalactic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Posts : 926
Join date : 2008-05-17
Location : Brisbane..................

PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:22 am

Lol im going to Sounds of spring music festival in a month. parkway are playing rofl.. i dont like em that much im only going coz Gyroscope, grinspoon and British india are playing ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAngel
Cadet
Cadet
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-08-31
Age : 25
Location : Aust-Rail-iee-arr

PostSubject: Wall Of Love   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 am

BodyCount wrote:
um actually angel ive seen rise against twice live and i do like em ay they tear up the stage, i love a variety of music, punk,hardcore, trance, hardstyles, house, industrial, some rap, rock, its just that my faviourite music is metal, the intensity of a live metal show is like nothing else, except maybe hardcore...which ever it is i just live for the death circle Twisted Evil but then again i love my raves cause its like walking into a different world, just give me loud fast hard music live and i love it

Yeah Smile I love metal to im a bit of everything except that soft cock RnB shit some of its OOOOOOOOOOOkish but i LOVE SOOO Much wall of death but last may went to bullet of my valentine and dislocated my air in front row of wall of death some random guy put it back into place in the toilets and i did another circle pit XD went to doctors like a week later and found out id fractured it when it was put back in Smile Fair funny and painful If ur in melbourne you should come see Thursdat with me Smile Sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spill Canvas / Rise against   

Back to top Go down
 
Spill Canvas / Rise against
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» selling single bed-frame,canvas wardrobe & cupboard
» How BP would treat a coffee spill
» button fasteners for canvas
» The re-rise of german football?
» Rise of Flight in Stereoscopic 3D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Stealers Old Forums :: Tremulous :: New forums: killstealers.forumotion.com :: General Discussion-
Jump to: